Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how HTC plans to reinvent themselves with a new slogan. Then we move to the Motorola X Phone rumors as we now have a possible press render. Then it’s some Nexus 5 talk as it’ll apparently be smaller than the current-generation Nexus 4. We later talk about the Galaxy S 4 mini and it’s possible processor, even though we still don’t have high hopes for the device. We end today’s show talking about the Galaxy Note III rumors and how it may include an indestructible display as part of its spec list.
All this and more after the break.
- HTC Reinvents Itself: No More “Quietly Brilliant”
- Motorola X Phone Gets New Specs Rumored, Possible Render
- The Nexus 5 Could Be Smaller Than the Nexus 4
- Galaxy S 4 Mini: Processor Rumors, Hardware Variants
- Samsung Galaxy Note III Could Usher-In Unbreakable Display Tech