Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about our full coverage of the Samsung Galaxy S 4. Then we move to talk about retailers and their thoughts on how the Galaxy S 4 will impact their results. HTC is next as their US president doesn’t seem to happy with the new competition from Samsung. Then we talk about more evidence that the Galaxy Note III will be larger than the device we currently see in the market. We end today’s show talking about the Motorola X line of smartphones, and the possibility to customize your next device.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 First Impressions
- Retailers Seeing Heavy Galaxy S 4 Interest; Could Be Biggest Phone of 2013
- HTC Pulls No Punches With Galaxy S 4 Launch Criticism
- New Evidence Arrives for Extra-Large Galaxy Note III Display
- Motorola X Rumors Suggest Customizable Hardware