Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the latest Phone unlocking bill, and why we’ve just become underwhelmed. Then we move to Nokia as we’ve got some new rumors of a metallic Nokia Lumia 928 for Verizon. Then we move to the iPhone 5S and some weird rumors of the device supporting fingerprint scanning and NFC. We later talk about our unboxing of the HTC One, along with some issues that retailers are already reporting. We then end today’s show talking about the leaked Samsung Galaxy S 4 and also Samsung’s probable move away from AMOLED technology.
All this and more after the break.
- Latest Phone Unlocking Bill Feels Pretty Weak
- Nokia Lumia 928 Coming to Verizon Next Month With Aluminum Build?
- Latest iPhone 5S Rumors Look to NFC Support, Fingerprint Scanning
- HTC One: Premium Unboxing and Hardware Tour (Video)
- HTC One Delays Add Fuel to Fire of Shortage Rumors
- Samsung Galaxy S IV For China Appears On Video
- Samsung Might Ditch AMOLED for Galaxy Note III