First Galaxy S 4 Images Leaked, Motorola X Phone Banner, Google’s Patents & More – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch of the BlackBerry Z10 on AT&T. We later move to some Nokia news as internal documents show us a worried company on the future of their choice for mobile OS. Then it’s Motorola X Phone rumors as NXT rings a bell as a possible name for their next smartphone. Then we talk about the Google patents we discovered recently that allow you to use the back of a phone for navigation purposes. We end today’s news talking about the Samsung Galaxy S 4 leaked photos and our thoughts on their possibility.
All this and more after the break.
– AT&T Confirms BlackBerry Z10 Launch Details
– Nokia Doc Outlines Risks of Microsoft Deal, Including Possibility of Surface Phones
– Motorola X Phone Hardware Specs Get Rumored, Possible New Name
– Google Patents Method To Control Future Android Devices With Backside Touches
– Purported Pictures Of the Samsung Galaxy S IV for China Surface