Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the possible new AMOLED technology coming to the Galaxy S 4. Later we go through some more Samsung though this time we talk about how Samsung and Apple might adopt wireless charging for their next devices. Apple is next as they seem interested in music streaming, but under their rules. Then we talk about the HTC One, though sadly the news aren’t good. We end today’s show talking about how AT&T misses the point about carrier unlocks.
All this and more after the break.
- Galaxy S IV Could Employ New AMOLED Material
- Samsung and Apple To Adopt Wireless Charging For Upcoming Flagships?
- Apple Wants to Pay Half as Much as Pandora to Stream Music?
- HTC One Shortages Predicted; UltraPixel Camera to Blame?
- AT&T’s DMCA Unlock Response Misses the Point