Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the mysterious BlackBerry Q10 which now seems to approach T-Mobile in the US. Then we talk about Nokia and their new app selections for Windows Phone 8. Later it’s some Samsung tablet talk as the ATIV Tab has sadly failed to leave a dent in the European market. We then spend some time talking about the Wireless Independence Act and how it may legalize smartphone unlocks very soon. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s probable move into Intel chips for mobile.
All this and more after the break.
– T-Mobile BlackBerry Q10 Availability Rumored
– Nokia Releases ‘Glam Me’ App For All Lumia Windows Phone 8 Devices
– More Bad News for ATIV Tab as Samsung Halts Sales
– Wireless Device Independence Act Could Legalize Smartphone Unlocking
– Could Apple Tap Intel For iPhone Chip Production?