By Jaime Rivera | March 5, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about all the controversy regarding the leaked Galaxy S 4 Photos, which turned out to be fake. Then we move over to LG since their new Optimus G Pro Quick Covers do a better job than the flip covers on the Galaxy S III. Verizon is next as we talk about their plans to phase-out CDMA and go fully LTE aside from dropping fees in the process. Then we talk about Apple and the possible release dates for the iPad 5, iPad mini 2 and iPhone 5S. We end today’s show talking about Nokia’s new plan to convince Instagram to join Windows Phone.
All this and more after the break.
- Controversy Surrounds Supposed Galaxy S IV Leak; Source Comes Forward
- LG Announces Optimus G Pro Quick Cover With Magnet Action
- Verizon Talks Dropping CDMA for Pure LTE Phones, Prices Coming Down
- Rumors Claim iPhone 5S Coming In August, iPad 5 and mini 2 Around April
- Nokia #2InstaWithLove App Aims to Bring Instagram to Windows Phone