Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how Samsung was lucky enough to be dropped almost $450 Million in damages in their Apple vs Samsung trial. Then we talk Nokia as we’ve got tons of rumors of an aluminum device code-name Catwalk, and we also have additional talks of a water proof lumia in the works. Sony is up next as that 4.8-inch 1080p device that we expected for MWC is now being rumored for the Summer. The FCC then gives us some good news as their chairman has confirmed that he’ll look at the carrier unlock legal issues. We end today’s news by talking about the thicker, larger-screened and cheaper iPhone that continues to be rumored, now plastic and even bigger if you can even believe it.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung Sees Damages Cut by $450M in Apple Suit; New Trial Needed
- Nokia’s Rumored Aluminum “Catwalk” May Debut on T-Mobile
- Nokia Eyeing Water-Resistant Treatment for Upcoming Lumia?
- Sony 4.8-Inch 1080p C670X Rumored for This Summer
- FCC Chairman Concerned by Phone Unlocking Ban, Going to Investigate
- Thicker, Large-Screened, Polycarbonate iPhone Planned for Next Year?