Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how Google doesn’t seem to like the idea of building their own retail stores. We later talk about the rumored HTC Tiara, which proves that HTC is still committed to building Windows Phones. Then we talk about Nokia and their expansion plans, though instead of bringing more phones, they’re clearly becoming more of a software company. The dual-screen Yotaphone is next, as we show you some hands-on coverage of the device at MWC 2013. We end today’s show talking about how even Apple’s Ad gurus admit that Samsung Ads are making a dent in their strategy.
All this and more after the break.
- MWC 2013 Playlist
- Google Rejects Idea of Own Retail Stores
- HTC “Tiara” Windows Phone 8 Model Tipped for Release This Spring
- Nokia’s New Apps: Navigating, Shooting, and Rocking on Lumia (Video)
- Dual-Screen Yotaphone: Live Demo (Video)
- Apple Ad Veteran Sees Samsung Gaining Ground