By Jaime Rivera | February 22, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about HTC’s new Sync Manager and how it’ll make the HTC One unique. Then it’s all about the iPad mini 2 and the things you most likely already knew. Then we move to the Galaxy S IV as case manufacturers are ironically still struggling to figure out the official design. Rumors of a Sony Xperia SP are next, for those that thought that the alphabet ended in the Xperia Z. We end today’s show talking about how to run Windows 8 apps into Windows RT.
All this and more after the break.
- HTC One Will Be Able to Pull Your Data From iPhone Backups
- Are These Pictures of the iPad Mini 2′s Frame?
- Case Manufacturers Seem Undecided on Galaxy S IV Design
- Rumors Detail Sony Xperia SP
- Emulator Lets You Run Regular Windows PC Apps on Windows RT