By Jaime Rivera | February 20, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how the red HTC One mysteriously vanished from the HTC website. Then we go through some of the amazing benchmarks of the HTC One, though we’d wait for some real-world tests before we declare them as faster than anything out there. Samsung is next as new rumors have the company adopting the Snapdragon 600 for the Galaxy S IV. Then LG takes the stage as we have their new MWC teaser along with an Optimus F7 and F5 being rumored. We end today’s show talking about the Asus MWC teaser, and what they could mean with their “Metallic Miracle”.
All this and more after the break.
- Red HTC One Vanishes As Mysteriously As It Appeared
- HTC One Benchmark Results Are Drool-Worthy
- Samsung Could Skip Exynos Altogether for Galaxy S IV
- LG Optimus F7, F5 Press Renders Leak Pre-MWC
- ASUS MWC Teaser Hints at Metal Device, Likely Its “Fonepad”