Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Google’s confirmation that they will support sync services for Windows Phone during the next six months as an extension to their past death threat. We later talk about the Galaxy S IV and the probable release dates. Qualcomm apparently leaks Android’s next name, but considering how many pastries are left that start with a K, that wasn’t a difficult one. Then we talk about the Microsoft Surface RT and bad it’s performing when it comes to store returns. We end today’s show by talking about the HTC M7 and all the color offerings that are rumored to be available on launch.
All this and more after the break.
– Google Extends Windows Phone Support For Sync, Microsoft Works On New Protocols
– Carrier Apparently Expecting Samsung Galaxy S IV for April
– Qualcomm Leak Names Android’s K-Release as “Key Lime Pie”
– Surface RT Return Rate Reportedly “Very High”
– HTC M7 Landing On March 8 With Secondary Color Option?