Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the first batch of rumors of a Galaxy S IV Reaching AT&T. We then move into budget iPhone talk, as apparently the device will combine some weird and interesting design cues. The HTC M7 is next as we’ve discovered a video on how the device will hopefully look. Then we go through our recent coverage of the HTC Windows Phone 8X After The Buzz and our video on the ParanoidAndroid UI that allows you to get Android’s tablet UI on any device. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s silent launch of iOS 6.1, what this means to you, and what this means to the Jailbreak community.
All this and more after the break.
- Is the Samsung SGH-I337 From This UAProf the Upcoming AT&T Galaxy S IV?
- Budget iPhone Hardware Described in Detail
- HTC M7 Hardware Examined on Video
- HTC Windows Phone 8X – After The Buzz, Episode 11 (Video)
- ParanoidAndroid Turns Your Smartphone into a Tablet, and the Other Way Around (Video)
- Apple Releases iOS 6.1
- With iOS 6.1 Out, Jailbreak Tipped for This Weekend