Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Family Might Follow After the Galaxy Note 8.0
There is little Samsung can do to surprise us with its Galaxy Note 8.0, confirmed to be present at MWC in Barcelona next month, and the star of recent leaks that not only speculate on the internals but seem to have all but confirmed the looks of the upcoming slate.
Apparently Samsung has an entire Galaxy Tab 3 family of products in its pipeline; its future is very much related and depending on how well the Galaxy Note 8.0 will be received on the market. According to reports, there’s a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, and a 10.1 in the works with the latter reportedly packing LTE capability. The recently rumored Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 has been allegedly dropped.
According to the same report, the codenames and model numbers to look out for in the future are as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, with model number GT-N5100, codename Kona, and WiFi (GT-N5110) as well as LTE (GT-N5120) variants
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, currently unknown model number, codename Santos, with WiFi and LTE flavors
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with model number GT-P5200, same codename Santos, with WiFi (GT-P5210) and LTE (GT-P5220) versions
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus, model number GT-P8200, codename Roma, with WiFi (GT-P8210) and LTE (GT-P8220) LTE choices
- A certain tablet codenamed Vienna