HTC Sense 5 Leaks, Nokia EOS Windows Phones, iOS Domination & More – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new reports of more iOS domination in the United States. Then we do a little Siri talk, as it seems that Verizon was originally the company after buying the service before Apple did. A leaked Samsung roadmap is next and it’s all about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 that’s rumored for the next coming weeks. Nokia later takes the spotlight with some unconfirmed rumors of EOS Windows Phone devices coming with better camera technology. We end today’s show talking about HTC Sense 5.0 and some recent leaks we came upon.
All this and more after the break.
– iOS Continues To Dominate US Market Ahead Of Android
– Verizon Nearly Brought Siri to Its Droid Lineup
– Leaked Samsung Roadmap Offers Little Cause for Excitement
– Nokia EOS To Be the ‘Real’ PureView Windows Phone Later This Year?
– New HTC Sense 5.0 Screenshots Arrive