Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent announcement of the Sony Xperia Tablet Z, which will apparently make the iPad mini look overweight. Sony later takes the spotlight again as rumors of their first phablet emerge as well. The Nexus 10 goes next as it seems we’ll see a minor hardware refresh at MWC 2013. An iPhone math, yes weird name included, is next as apparently Apple is working on a larger iPhone prototype.
All this and more after the break.
– Sony Announces 10.1-Inch Full HD Xperia Tablet Z
– Sony Leak Foretells Six-Inch-Plus Handset
– Hardware-Refreshed Nexus 10 Rumored for MWC
– Oddly-Named “iPhone Math” Could Be a 4.8-Inch iOS Model
– Latest HTC M7 Imagery May Reveal Actual Hardware