By Jaime Rivera | January 14, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about more rumors regarding the Galaxy S IV, its probable display size, and even a probable release date. Then the Galaxy S line-up takes the stage as Samsung reaches a new milestone in sales. The iPhone is next as we talk about Apple’s recent decrease in speed of production for the current iPhone 5. The Microsoft Surface is next, though not because of good sales figures. We end today’s show talking about Huawei, even if we didn’t really want to.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung Display Could Hint At Upcoming 4.99-Inch Galaxy S IV
- Samsung Supplied 100 Million Galaxy S Phones To Date
- Apple Scales-Back iPhone 5 Component Orders Due To Underwhelming Demand?
- Surface Only Had One Million Sales Last Year?
- Huawei Does Quad-Core on the Cheap With $225 G520