By Jaime Rivera | January 3, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we go through the new rumors of an LG Optimus G2 in the works. Nokia makes the news later as we talk about their probable plans of an Aluminum Lumia in the future. Samsung later takes the spotlight, first with the fact that they’re pushing updates to fix some problems with the Galaxy S III, and later because they seem to be going serious with Tizen in a probable Galaxy S device this year. We end today’s show talking about how iOS 6 shouldn’t disturb according to its settings, but will still do so until January 7th.
All this and more after the break.
- LG Optimus G2 With 1080p And 2.0 GHz SoC May Debut At CES
- Nokia Ditching Plastic For Thinner, Lighter Aluminum Lumia?
- Samsung To Issue Firmware Update To Address Galaxy S III ‘Sudden Death’ Problems
- Samsung Starts Laying Out 2013 Tizen Plans
- iOS Customers Get Disturbed For Seven Days Due To Bug