Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we go through the Samsung i9500 and i9505 rumors. We later go through some new Galaxy S III rumors though this time they assume we’ll be getting a new device for T-Mobile at least. Then we deal with some Nokia Tablet rumors and the possibilities of much better specs than the current Microsoft Surface RT. The iPhone 5 goes next as Apple’s new patent imagines curved glass for the future. We end today’s show by talking about Brandon’s recent video regarding Anostyle for iOS devices.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung GT-I9500 Rumored To Finally Be Launching, But As What, Exactly?
- New Galaxy S III Model May Be In The Works For T-Mobile
- More Details About the Rumored Nokia Tablet Emerge
- Curved-Screen iPhones: The Intentional And Unintentional Routes
- Got an iPad Mini for Christmas? Colorize it! (Video)