Nokia 10-inch Tablet Rumors, Galaxy Frame Rumors, HTC Cutbacks & More – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Nokia’s Possible Tablet to be launched at MWC 2013. After that the rumor mill moves-on to Samsung which has begun talking about a Galaxy Frame device we’re having a hard time understanding. T-Mobile later teased with an update to the Windows Phone 8X which was sadly pulled before this video was filmed, though Nokia did release the upgrade for the Lumia 920 and 820. The iPad mini makes the news again as more rumors on the Retina Display variant loom closer. And we end today’s show talking about HTC and their new desperate measures to stay afloat in 2013.
All this and more after the break.
– Nokia To Show Off Ten-Inch Windows RT Tablet At MWC?
– Samsung To Unveil the Galaxy Frame Phone at MWC 2013?
– T-Mobile Catching Up With Global HTC 8X, Delivers WP8 Update Tomorrow
– Lumia 920, 820 Updates Arrive As Microsoft Makes 10211 Changes Official
– Everyone’s Talking About How Soon The iPad Mini 2 Could Launch
– HTC Rethinking 2013 Plans As It Lowers Sales Expectations?