Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we go through Google’s announcement of their I/O event in 2013 and what we might get. Then it’s all Nexus talk as we go through the CyanogenMod advances on the Nexus 4 and Nexus 10, aside from the probability of the Nexus 4 returning to sales in Europe. Then we go through the recent changes in the Facebook Messenger app and how this affects Whatsapp. Then we talk about the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean upgrades to the Galaxy S III on AT&T and the new Droid HD line-up on Verizon. We end today’s show by talking about Nokia’s recent decision to sell Nokia House in Finland.
All this and more after the break.
– Google Schedules Google I/O 2013; What Surprises Will Be Waiting?
– CyanogenMod 10.1 Running on the Nexus 4 (Video)
– CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies Out For Nexus 10
– Nexus 4 Returning To Play Store For European Markets
– Facebook Messenger Removing Need For Facebook Account
– AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III, Verizon Droid RAZR HD, RAZR Maxx HD Get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
– Nokia Sells Espoo HQ For A Couple Hundred Million