Microsoft talks Windows Phone 7.8, Galaxy Note II Reaches Verizon & More – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we go through the recent changes to Google Drive, which do matter for most of us. Then we talk about the Galaxy Note II and its appearance in Verizon’s network. Microsoft later shows us their ugliest application yet with the Outlook.com service for Android. Then we continue with Microsoft, though this time we talk about Windows Phone 7.8 and it’s promised release season, because as always, they didn’t include specific dates. We end today’s show talking about Steve Ballmer’s recent chat regarding Windows Phone 8 sales, which are apparently better, even though numbers are never shared.
All this and more after the break.
– Google Drive Learns How To Edit Spreadsheets
– Verizon Announces Start Of Galaxy Note II Sales
– Microsoft Releases Outlook App For Android
– Microsoft Finally Discusses Windows Phone 7.8, Talks Update Arrival
– Ballmer Shares News Of Windows Phone Sales Growth