Droid DNA vs. Nexus 4 (Video)
This holiday season, the Nexus 4 and Droid DNA are going to be two of the hottest smartphones for sale. The DNA brings the first 1080p display on a smartphone to the table, plus it has fantastic HTC build quality. The Nexus 4 is one of the most affordable high-end smartphones ever, plus it’s running the latest version of Android, with no fluffy interface to slow it down. Both are powered by the brawny Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU and have 2GB of RAM. While so different in terms of hardware but quite similar in terms of specifications, how do they compare in terms of performance? Check out our video!
- The Nexus 4 is generally faster than the DNA. It also has much more available RAM because it is running stock Android
- Build quality on the DNA is better than the Nexus 4
- Both aren’t exactly well-suited for one-handed usability, but the DNA, with its much taller design, requires two hands to access a lot of the hardware
- Touch responsiveness on the DNA is much better than the Nexus 4
- The DNA’s display has better color saturation. Both have fantastic viewing angles