By Jaime Rivera | November 26, 2012 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we go through the recent news of the Samsung Galaxy Note II and its staggering sales figures. We then talk about the ATIV S Windows Phone and how much longer we’ll have to wait for it. LG made the news again with a possible Optimus G2 and its 1080p display for 2013. Then we talk about Apple’s sales results this holiday season, which continue to surprise. We end today’s show talking about Microsoft, the possibility of an Apollo+ Windows Phone 8 upgrade along with the bad news of no specific date for the Windows Phone 7.8 upgrade.
- Microsoft Working On “Apollo+” WP8 Update, Landing Early Next Year?
- Samsung ATIV S Not Arriving Until 2013 In Some Markets?
- Galaxy S IV Appears In Benchmark Data As Samsung GT-I9400?
- LG’s 1080p Optimus G2 Rumored For Spring Launch
- Microsoft Says Windows Phone 7.8 News Coming “In The Near Future”
- iPad, iPhone Dominate Thanksgiving and Black Friday Traffic
- Samsung Sells Two Million Galaxy Note II Devices In A Month, Five Million Total