By Jaime Rivera | August 27, 2012 7:18 PM
The rumors about a Motorola XT907 have been quite popular, and here you have it. Inhale and repeat after me: Motorola RAZR M 4G LTE – now exhale! Call this the attack of the longest and stupidest names for a phone, and this new RAZR takes a big chunk of the cake. Now, all the bashing aside there are some good and bad things to report here.
On the positive side, look at that insanely thin bezel! One of my biggest complaints about handling my Atrix HD is how thick the bezel is, but the engineering department got the complaint and fixed it with this future RAZR. Thin is kind of an understatement. Now sadly that comes at a cost. You’ll be stuck with a last decade qHD resolution display measuring 4.3 inches. That’s the only thing I’d complain about though, the rest of the specs involve:
- A dual-core MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP rear camera capable of taking 1080p video
- 3MP front-facing shooter (and that’s not a typo)
- Verizon’s typical CDMA-EVDO spectrum with LTE, but with the addition o full GSM / UMTS / HSPA+ global roaming
- 8GB internal storage with microSD support
- NFC (which you don’t find on the Atrix HD)
- Gorilla Glass 2
We all know that Verizon is holding an event on September 5th and we’ll be there to let you know if this should be your next baby or not.