By Jaime Rivera | August 27, 2012 3:04 PM
Ok, let’s stop calling this thing the HTC Proto and let’s officially call this device the HTC Desire X. We recently learned that HTC was only using the Proto as a code name anyways. This device, while not the hottest thing on the planet when it comes to specs, seems to be on the HTC line-up of devices to be launched possibly at IFA. It’s a much smaller device than the HTC One X, as you can see in the photos below. Sadly, as we already knew, the specs are also just as small. In plain english what you’ll get is:
- 4 inch WVGA(Super LCD)
- 114g, 118.5 x 62.3 x 9.3 mm
- HSPA/WCDMA(Asia/Europe 900/2100 MHz), GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 5 MP camera, AF, LED flash, BSI sensor, F2.0, 28mm, WVGA video recording, HTC Image Sense Chip
- 1 GHz dual core (no more information of this SoC)
- 4GB ROM, 768MB RAM, microSD slot, Dropbox 25GB for 2 years
- 1650 mAh battery(removable)
- Beats Audio
- Android 4.0.4 + Sense 4.1
The device will be shipped in both blue and white colors, unless the renders are just too bad to look black instead of blue. Let’s just hope there’s another Desire something to be launched at IFA at the same time, unless HTC plans to be the laughing stock of this holiday season.
Thanks for the tip Apa Chen!