Windows Phone 7 2.0 Theme for ThrottleLauncher UI (Video)
In this video, we take a look at the latest version of Fireslave’s Windows Phone 7 theme for Windows Mobile 6.5. WP7 2.0 is actually a theme for the highly customizable ThrottleLauncher UI. It features the familiar Start screen with animated tiles, specialized pages (for music, people, games, pictures, Bing search, settings, calendar), customizable theme colors, a bottom menu bar, and more. Check out the video walk-through and then get the details on how to install the theme on your device below.
– Download and install ThrottleLauncher v1.2.1.
– Download the Windows Phone 7 2.0 theme, extract the “Windows Phone 7_2” folder and copy it to the “Files/ThrottleLauncher/Setups” directory on your device.
– Copy the font “Segoe UI Light” (inside WindowsPhone7_2 folder) to the “/Windows/Fonts/” directory.
– Run ThrottleConfig and select the WP7 theme.
– Run ThrottleLauncher and enjoy!
– If you want the lock screen shown in the video, check out an app called PocketShield.
Note: if you run into issues or have questions for the developer, you can contact him on his XDA thread.