S2U2 (Slide to Unlock 2) Updated to Version 2.04
S2U2 (Slide to Unlock 2), the popular iPhone-like screen locking tool for Windows Mobile has received an update to Version 2.04. Read on for the changes!
From the changelog (quote):
Changes of v2.04
– changed option “Auto-dismiss Notification” to “Dismiss a Notification once it’s been viewed”.
– fixed “Country/Region Code” could not be more than 255.
– fixed ignore call might not work ocassionally.
– fixed caller name might be shown wrong ocassionally.
– added option to turn off InCall Volume Control.
Changes of v2.03
– added auto-checking of missing core graphic files.
– added options to mark an already previewed SMS/Email as “read”.
– added “Country/Region Code” to set the proper Canonical number format for different devices.
– fixed the issue that system was unstable after a phone call on some devices.
– removed the notification queue warning introduced in v2.02.
– fixed the CallerID did not work on some devices (e.g. Spainish) but used to work in v1.6x.
– fixed the issue that after soft-reset, the first CallerID would not be shown on some devices.
– improved Ans/End response.
– fixed the issue that some hardware keys not locked on some devices.
– fixed SMS/email pop-up ocassionally not the same as the one opened when “slide to view”.
– fixed the Task date was not update when changed.
– a few minor bugs fixed.